Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank you


Hello Deadites,

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response this blog is getting everywhere... we just scored almost 4.000 visits in two days or so. This seems to me a BOOMSTICK result. I was caught unprepared, quite frankly. Just remember, this is my thing, these are my theories, there's nothing to criticize, just have fun.

By the way, I'm writing this post to announce people I've revised all blog contents, adding more elements here and there and fleshing out some concepts. So please check the pages again.

I'm also writing new sections, one dedicated to the Kandarian Demon. More specifically, I'm waiting to see EVIL DEAD 2013 to write its obvious "connection" with the classic saga. Yep.


Tizzy a.k.a. The Knowby Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment