Saturday, July 20, 2013

Darkman lives!


Hello Deadites,

Is this stuff off-topic or not? I don't think it's a "yes", since Darkman teamed-up with Ash in recent years. Without counting the fact Darkman has been Ash for few minutes in his life, back in 1990.

Well, fact is, I started as an huge and maniac Darkman fan in 1990. 'Darkman' is superior to all 3 Raimi's Spider-Man movies combined, sadly. Said that, 'Darkman' is one of the top and best superhero movies of all the time.

In 2004 I created THE one and only Darkman fan forum in the net:

The Passion of the Darkman

Dulcis in fundo, SHOUT! is working on a special edition blu-ray of 'Darkman', so expect: 2k transfer, deleted scenes, commentaries, Making Of, documentaries, pictures and many more! 

Thank you for listening. Now I must go, the synthetic skin mask is almost ready.


Tizzy




P.s.: I don't own this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment